Return to Website

HD's Forum

Welcome to our forum.  Feel free to post a message.

HD's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRAW review

Well, been playing the retail copy of GRAW and I like it. The game has some great graphics (even when turned down low) and really neat effects during gun fights. I haven't played the full version single player at all, but then again sp isn't why I got this game :) Keep in mind that this game is a resource HOG so if you are using an older PC you may have some issues. I'm currently running an AMD A64 at 2.6GHz, ATi x800 256MB, 2GB Corsair ram and I've had to turn all gpx options to low or off to play online smoothly. One other thing I don't like is that the retail only has two multiplayer modes; COOP and Dommination. Dommination is kinda' like "Battlefield Lite" where you have to control zones, only theres nothing to drive. Good news is there's a patch comming out that add's (from what I've read) team DM stle game play as well as free for all.

All in all I'm impressed with this game and would recommend it for many hours of shootin action. Gameplay is quite realistic and the action is, well, action packed :D

PS.... My spelling works sometimes

Re: GRAW review (REVISED)

Bombed.... don't bother.

Re: Re: GRAW review (REVISED) PART 2

Ok, well, yet another patch has come out with more maps and fixes and things seem to work a bit better. If you have the game I suggest getting the patch to see if it helps you.