Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: gag gift

these are great! I would love to hear if anyone else has others to add to the list!
My volunteers love to have jokes like this, and by having something fun on this order, it keeps them coming to the meetings to see what crazy thing I am doing next!

Re: gag gift

What about a spa theme with one of those wooden hand massagers (they look like large three legged spiders) and a bottle of hand cream? Or a shopping spree that includes a couple of reusable shopping bags (the grocery store sell them as does shoppers, etc) and maybe a voucher at a grocery store that may be donated? Or a movie premier that includes a dvd new realse a popcorn bowl and some microwave popcorn? Or a vacation theme that could include a calendar from a far off place, a movie about/from that place. Or a cruise including a bathtub toy boat and a dvd collection of old "Love Boat" episodes (or some other boat movie?). I am sure you could translate this to a trip to Las vegas (include dvd of a film or tv show based there). New York (Law and Order, for example) or Miami (The Birdcage movie comes to mind).

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828