Return to Website

X-treme Racing League

League Racing for Ski-doo's X-Team Racing

X-treme Racing League
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tech help, Love this game!

Hello, I've been trying to play Ski-doo X-Team again on my system. I had bought the original, then the online updated version. The online one dosen't work at all giving me the 3DGm error (may not be exact error, i'm at work), but the older retail version install and will work if I set it to "compatibility mode 98". I've been able to tweak the .ini and force AA through Nvidia but I have one final issue.

Problem: Theres are black gird lines laid out along the track. It looks like the developer grid for making the map or something. I've tried everything I know and I can't seem to get rid of them. I've tried every setting in Nvidia control panel, compatibilty, and too much to list. If you know of this issue or anyway to fix it, or better yet how to get the updated online one working that would be great. I love this game and it's the only good snowmobile game on PC.

Thank you for your time.

Note: I used to run both versions fine years ago on XP. I also get the 3DGM error with Vista. Obviously there have been many hardware changes, but I always believe theres a way.

I will post screen shots of the grid issue later.

Specs:
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Q9550@ 3.5 1600FSB
ASUS P5E
4x2g DDR2 800 4-4-4-12
GTX285 SSC latest drivers
SB Titanium Fatality Pro PCI-E
2x250gb 16mb cache RAID 0
2x SATA DVD RW
750w Corsair PSU
Antec 1200