X-treme Racing League
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Season 2

Starts July 24th, 8:00 PM EST

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am thinking about start a mid-week series in the near future. Most likely on Monday or Wednesday, check the main page soon for more info.

Re: Re: Season 2

I'M new on this game and i wait for my pass.....daydream is off now .is back on 22 ......i would like to be on the season 2 .....where i go for this !!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

I am thinking about start a mid-week series in the near future. Most likely on Monday or Wednesday, check the main page soon for more info.

Re: Re: Re: Season 2

the season is on v 1.0 or v1.1 ????

Replying to:

I'M new on this game and i wait for my pass.....daydream is off now .is back on 22 ......i would like to be on the season 2 .....where i go for this !!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Season 2

You can sign up on the main page, then I will add you to my mailing list and you will get a weekly email reminding you of the race and any changes. I see your email address above so no need to sign up.

Sorry for not responding sooner, I forget to check this forum

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Season 2

I don't think it matter what version you use, but 1.1 seem to work a little ber and is required for XP

Replying to:

the season is on v 1.0 or v1.1 ????

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: