X-treme Racing League

League Racing for Ski-doo's X-Team Racing

X-treme Racing League
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new online races

Hi folks,

I have importand news for everyone, how is interested in new ski-doo online gaming.
I had spoke with the (feuerpfeil), a member of the clusterball community (http://www.clusterball.net) (clusterball is also a game of daydream). He had create a alternativ server for playing this game in a special league.
And he said, it sould be possible with ski-doo as well (speacially he had now much experiance with that).
Also the programming code is very close to this from clusterball.

1. I need ski-doo racers, who wants to play this game online, otherwise it make no sense to create a own server.
2. Send me a mail with your Name, Ski-Doo Nickname and E-Mail adress, so we can decide, if it make sense to work on this.
3. Talk to other racers (old cracks or new interests) and ask them, if thay are really interessted in this game.
4. After collecting the list, I will contact feuerpfeil again, to discuss the next steps.

Let the good times rise again

messmic1017

Re: new online races

Hi again,

please, when you send me a mail, tell me also, where do you came from (Timezone, i.e. I come from Germany GMT +1 in Wintertime and GMT+2 in Summertime) and how experienced you are (Newbie 440sledge, Normalo 600sledge, Expert 800sledge). What is your favorit track and if you have more fun to make a race or a stuntgame.

For your further information. Feuerpfeil is working to add the game on his Clusterball server and give me a good feedback
So, hopefully we can start over in a short periode

messmic

Re: Re: new online races

Good news, hopefully we came restart the league this winter