Return to Website

kixXx2k.com message board

Please Post Free of FEAR! Please respect others!

kixXx2k.com message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: MY NAME IS TANIA MELCHOR

wow, this is all real stupid. ****. Zeke, you said for people to post their names coz they r all pussies. Tania posted her name and u want to fight over that, or wut? and you reply with all of that **** like that so of course jimmy has her back. man, and all of this is just ******* ****. all u will do is talk ****. and i herd that zeke keeps avoiding jimmy. i dont know, but that sounds like ***** **** to me. im just sayin. zeke, would u ever have the guts to confront jimmy face to face? i dont know. Are you scared. maybe u r, maybe u should be. i know alot of people who hate you. its wierd. wutever, im just sayin.

Re: Re: Re: MY NAME IS TANIA MELCHOR

i saw him many times and he did nuthin. im not the *****. ur all losers. why u still bringing it up. i did all the punking. if jimmy doesnt want to fight then wtf am i supposed to do. i mean its was never even about me and jimmy. u talk alot of **** so why dont u confront urself..........goldy lox. i kno who u r. so shut the f u c k up. or maybe thats the new trend. talkin ****.