Return to Website

kixXx2k.com message board

Please Post Free of FEAR! Please respect others!

kixXx2k.com message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY NAME IS TANIA MELCHOR

whatever dude i said call me not face to face and you said it yourself its both of us so if you wanted to get down you could do something about it. you said you wanted a guy to back her up so im obviously gonna back her up you should know that. i'd expect you to back kristy. whatever im just sayin whatever you wanna do do it im tired of draggin this out. but know that this **** talkin is ***** ****

Re: Re: MY NAME IS TANIA MELCHOR

wow, this is all real stupid. ****. Zeke, you said for people to post their names coz they r all pussies. Tania posted her name and u want to fight over that, or wut? and you reply with all of that **** like that so of course jimmy has her back. man, and all of this is just ******* ****. all u will do is talk ****. and i herd that zeke keeps avoiding jimmy. i dont know, but that sounds like ***** **** to me. im just sayin. zeke, would u ever have the guts to confront jimmy face to face? i dont know. Are you scared. maybe u r, maybe u should be. i know alot of people who hate you. its wierd. wutever, im just sayin.

Re: Re: Re: MY NAME IS TANIA MELCHOR

i saw him many times and he did nuthin. im not the *****. ur all losers. why u still bringing it up. i did all the punking. if jimmy doesnt want to fight then wtf am i supposed to do. i mean its was never even about me and jimmy. u talk alot of **** so why dont u confront urself..........goldy lox. i kno who u r. so shut the f u c k up. or maybe thats the new trend. talkin ****.