Return to Website

kixXx2k.com message board

Please Post Free of FEAR! Please respect others!

kixXx2k.com message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Thoughts

OK, now I dont come through here everyday to see whats up unless im wanting to have a good laugh... well no one let me down this time but i just thought it would be right to let people know where i am with all this and what my thoughts are. im not gonna write about anything on a personal note because its just not right to put someone in the spot light when they dont want it. Lets seee where to start.... OK as for me saying that KIX DIED, well if you read the comment i posted rather then just the headline youd understand that i was answering a comment made to me by someone and i am informing everyone about what is being done... as for negative energy id like too see my negative energy... as for straight edge in this site and "trend" if thats how you feel about this site is that we are in a trend then by you coming here you are fallowing fallowers. we are what we are and believe me we dont have any trends to fallow, our edge is from our hearts and for us alone, no one tells us what to do or what to be! Lets see the next subject matter would be with "kristy" and "Zeke", i just dont know where to start, i guess alls i have to say is that zeke better not let things get personal between himself and i, if your gonna post threats on my site then i am gonna take it as a threat to myself, there is a spot to post a link to your very owen site and you can go ahead and make all the threats youd like but leave all that off of here. Kristy, i am sorry that all this is happening but you know what happend and of course we all care for Randall and what happend wasnt cool so of course everyone is gonna jump to have Randalls back, hes been a friend of mine for over 10 years. i am sorry all of this has happend. any comments about what ive said please emial me at xoncexuponxaxdreamx@yahoo.com if you got threats feel free to email me too =) Matt and Jimmy, whats you gotta say about this i luv u2

Re: My Thoughts

well said, champ!

well....let me just state that i luv ya roy... dont change yourself..not saying that you are ..or was going to EVER!!.. so dont... your too wicked for that!! mucho amor... missX(U KNOW ME....

we