Return to Website

kixXx2k.com message board

Please Post Free of FEAR! Please respect others!

kixXx2k.com message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fuck all yall

Don't ever put my ****in name up like that whoever the **** you are. I don't know you but if i did i would ****in kick your ass. All you ****ers are immature so go suck your own ****in dick. Roy i am sorry but i won't come back to this site cause I don't like the ****in people who come on here. They can all ****in kiss my ass. Don't worry you are still the homie. Half of them have ****in cut me off. And the rest have just dissed me. So to all of you kiss my ****in ass and don't ever say **** to me cause i don't give a ****. And you can reply as much as you ****in want to cause i won't be lookin at it. So i dare you to ****in slap your dick in my face cause i will ****in cut it off and feed to your ass.
Now you can call me a black ***** *************
****in racists ****ers. Go to hell all of you. You can have a party there as far ass i am concerned.

Re: Fuck all yall

OH yeah i should post my ****in name. What all of you have got to say it really doesn't matter. All of you get a life and stop using this website to bull****. This website wasn't created for your stupidity.
NO ****IN LOVE,
LAURA

i

i love you laura. and i agreeeee. i'm out.

Re: i

ahhaahahha!! you kids are silly, mucho overeating over internet bull****!

me and my star, MATTHEW GOODNIGHT!