Return to Website

kixXx2k.com message board

Please Post Free of FEAR! Please respect others!

kixXx2k.com message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
can...????

can fickle people become bipolar? i mean fickle people can't make up their minds you know? i mean. they like this person one minute and then totally despise them the next. but isn't that kinda how bipolar is? because when you like someone one minute that associates with bipolar because when your bipolar your happy one minute and angry the nextt. so i mean that would kinda relate to a fickle person right because you like someone then one minute you hate them. so does that make fickle people bipolar? answer me dr. drew answer me! hahhaa doesn't this sound like an ASK JULIE in a ****in magazine?? lol. but you gotta admit it's an interesting question. plus this board is boring so hmmmm...

Re: can...????

No bipolar is not that dear. Bipolar is not mood swings that occur in one minute. You are happy at one point then enter a serious state of depression at an other point. Trust me i know because i am. People that are fickle and suppossedly bipolar are suffering from mood swings and this so called "interesting" question that dr.drew is suppossed to answer;i pray to God that he will not waist his ******* time on this question.

Re: Re: can...????

well............guess that clears it up then.