Return to Website

kixXx2k.com message board

Please Post Free of FEAR! Please respect others!

kixXx2k.com message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Fuck KIXX2K Zip LOk for life!!!

Sorry jazz you need to learn the meaning of greatness, and kixXx is just that! ziplock

Re: Fuck KIXX2K Zip LOk for life!!!

Ziplock, little y bratfaggits, dont even know the meaning of cuz they cant get thier dicks up yet! go play doctor with eachother you fags, KixXx2k forever!

Re: Fuck KIXX2K Zip LOk for life!!!

i know what means ahahah you dont you pansies cause you acidentally zip locked your penises to where they lost all the air and fell off

Re: Re: Fuck KIXX2K Zip LOk for life!!!

they can barely even skate

they can't! i have seen them before! they suck!

I AM FROM 'ZIP LOK' AND IT'S FUCKING DEAD

Ok first off. Zip Lok the skate team is ******* dead. Everyone left. Second off, it died like 2 months ago, so whoever still has the subject of 'zip lok' get it out of your head. Third off, Antimony will be performing a show at Cobalt Cafe, thanks to the booking of Bibiyan Enterprises! Print out the flier on the Antimony website and you get a free soda at the show. It's on August 27th, Cobalt Cafe Wed at 6PM. KixXx2K kicks ass. I'm out.

Re: I AM FROM 'ZIP LOK' AND IT'S FUCKING DEAD

wow this is funny

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fuck KIXX2K Zip LOk for life!!!

WHAT I SAID TO SEAN GOES FOR YOU TO "JESSICA"

HEY SEAN?! YOU KNOW WHAT WHY DONT YOU TRY AND SKATE! I CAN BARELY EVEN SKATE? THAN WHY DO I HAVE 2 SPONSORS BACKING ME UP? HUH, THATS WHAT I THOUGHT. TRY AND GET THIRD IN THE CORE TOUR IN VENICE BEACH AND GET 2 SPONSORS THEN WE'LL TALK!

UNTIL THEN,
BYE

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

they can barely even skate

Re: Re: Re: Re: #### KIXX2K Zip LOk for life!!!

Stop this bull****, no one gives a ****. Theres alot more to life then having sponsors and ****. Be happy!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: #### KIXX2K Zip LOk for life!!!

its not even important. besides zip loks in a grave rite now so who gives a ****