Desert Wings voices

Welcome to my forum. This is a good place to post messeges and contact other people.

Desert Wings voices
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 95th Bomb Wing

Hi Phil: I was at Biggs and in the 95th A&E from 1956 to 1960. I was assigned to the camera shop. I spent little time in camera but found myself working in dispatch, periodic dock in the big hangar, and in the test equipment shop. My boss was a MSGT Rucker (Camera) and MSGT Ike Cotton in the test equipmednt shop. I knew Sherwood very well and visited him in California at his home in 1962. Clem Burden was again my 1st Sgt at Bergstrom AFB in 1968. I retired in 1975 and moved to Harlingen TX and was employed by the school district as an administrator. We retired from schools in 2000 and moved to San Antonio. Your name does not ring a bell, but I am sure we knew one another. I lived in the barricks until December 1959 (Married). We left El Paso in the spring of 1960 and went to Sheppard AFB where I attended school for Balistic Missile Analyst Tech and was later assigned to an Atlas organization at Dyess AFB. Will look forward to visiting with you. Contact direct at sharpdon@swbell.net....Don
Sharp

Hi Don:

I replied via email because I noticed the print on these postings is very difficult to read. Hope you get it and respond.

Phil

I was in the 95th A&E Con/Nav shop from Dec. 1958 to Sept. 1963. I hope you receive this Phil.
Ican give you some info on some of the others that were there with us.
Raymond Roberts

95th A & E

Hershel: I was your room mate when I arrived at Biggs AFB in Dec. 1958. I was in the Comm-Nav shop. I believe we had snack concession on the first floor together. I also remember seeing you at Keesler AFB on one of my TDY schooling trips. I live in Brookhaven, MS.
The address is; 419 Curran Ave., Brookhaven, MS 39601-2729 phone:6014-833-7375 Cell: 601-757-3489 you can text me on this number. It would be nice to hear from you. Raymond Roberts