Return to Website

Hall & Oates German Fan Website Message Board

Hello to my Hall & Oates message board! Feel free to write your message about Daryl & John, Hall&Oates stuff you are looking for, ...

Hall & Oates German Fan Website Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CONCERT tickets group seating VIP areas & such

I have again been fortunate in getting group seating & other advance seating for the following shows & since the AAC is not available on some of them I wanted to offer what I have gotten up to more fans and you've always been very kind. Anyway, this is what I have and will be updating you as I go on. If anyone has questions please send them my way. Fees are Paypal and TM fees. I get not one dime from what I sell, pretty much face value or what someone I know paid for them.
CONCERTS
The Greek-Sept 21-- several sets of seats left, PIT & 1st 4 rows outside PIT center section $100.00 ea.

LA Fair- Sept 23-- 1 (one) set of Side Stage 2 Seating Row C Daryl's side- Cost $87.85 each seat includes all fees), there are only 4 rows in this SSS and each row has only 14 seats!

Vegas Mirage---SOLD OUT!! Sorry, check venue

Harrah's Laughlin- onsale via group this week & closes Monday, August 28th at midnight, ticket cost TBD to me tomorrow by Harrah's Laughlin; I'll update (seats in their VIP area, more specific tomorrow)

Harrah's Valley Center- only through venue onsale NOW!!

Palm Springs - venue onsale date Spetember 7th or 8th. No group seating however I'll be driving the 2 hours to box office so if anyone would like me to get their ticket I am willing to do, so just contact me.

Phoenix-- November 7--no onsale venue date as yet.

OK well that's it. If you have questions or would like to get in on some of the best seats to be available to anyone including the public, just email me. Tickets are mostly cost + reg fees. Though I have some knowledge of others selling for more that I can pass on to you.

Thanks
fellow fan
Dawna