Return to Website

Hall & Oates German Fan Website Message Board

Hello to my Hall & Oates message board! Feel free to write your message about Daryl & John, Hall&Oates stuff you are looking for, ...

Hall & Oates German Fan Website Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cover of Out Of Touch in shops now

Just wanted to let you Hall & Oates fans know about a cover of Out Of Touch that was released on Monday here in the UK. It's by Uniting Nations.

The track initially featured a sample of the Hall & Oates original, which Uniting Nations heard on the soundtrack to the computer game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

We at Nuxx manage Uniting Nations. We tried to get Daryl himself to appear on the Uniting Nations record but to no avail, unfortunately.

It could be a top ten hit in the UK this week.

It's also out now in Australia and Ireland, due for release soon across Europe, and we're very close to concluding a deal for release in America.

In Germany it will be released soon by Mach 1/Ministry Of Sound, the label behind huge hits by Aventura and Haiducii.

Wherever you live, you can buy a copy here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006H9AFS/qid=1101401973/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-3288120-9741222

I hope you like it - I too am a big H&O fan (Abandoned Luncheonette is one of my favourite albums of all time).

Yours,

Joe
www.unitingnations.co.uk