Return to Website

Hall & Oates German Fan Website Message Board

Hello to my Hall & Oates message board! Feel free to write your message about Daryl & John, Hall&Oates stuff you are looking for, ...

Hall & Oates German Fan Website Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sound files

Hi Juergen!

Like KB said, thank you so much for the sound files!! The new songs are absolutly fabulous, but it's impossible to hear Slow down heart and Diddy Doo Wop entirely.

Keep up the good work!

P.S. A few songs I would love to hear: the Exposure Album with Robert Fripp where Daryl sings all the songs and a live performance of What's going on by Daryl in 1993, I think.

Thanks again!

Christian

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks very much for the sound files. Unfortunately, Slow Down Heart (which sounds great) cuts off after a minute and is silent for the rest of the 4 minutes. Can that be remedied so we can hear the whole thing? Thanks again! Your generous efforts are much appreciated.

Re: sound files

Thanks! I upload both songs again and I hope now it works and everybody could hear them.

Juergen

Replying to:

Thanks very much for the sound files. Unfortunately, Slow Down Heart (which sounds great) cuts off after a minute and is silent for the rest of the 4 minutes. Can that be remedied so we can hear the whole thing? Thanks again! Your generous efforts are much appreciated.

Re: Re: sound files

Worth the wait. Thanks for fixing it. Have been listening to H&O forever and never heard these tracks. You are the best!

Replying to:

Thanks! I upload both songs again and I hope now it works and everybody could hear them.

Juergen

Replying to: