Return to Website

Hall & Oates German Fan Website Message Board

Hello to my Hall & Oates message board! Feel free to write your message about Daryl & John, Hall&Oates stuff you are looking for, ...

Hall & Oates German Fan Website Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Thanks! Chat time?

Thank you, Saturday is fine I don't know about the time difference in Germany, but if it's 5:30 in New York then it would be 4:30 here in Oklahoma. Sounds good to me hope to see (I mean talk then)! LOL

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks!!

We had to find a day and time to met in the the chat room. Is there suggestions?

Saturday, 11:30 p.m. (MEZ/Germany) = 5:30 p.m. (New York) ?

Juergen

Replying to:

Juergen, you have a wonderful site here. I am very impressed with all the H&O things you have collected. and I was wondering does anyone go to the chat room? I keep going there but seems I'm the only one there.

Re: Re: Thanks! Chat time?

I can't chat on Saturday. Maybe next time we can do it on a weekday (yeah, yeah, while I'm at work!!) cause I'd love to chat!!!

Hey, since I can't be there, somebody take the responsibility to type "John rules!! Go Phunk Shui" about every ten minutes, okay?

Replying to:

Thank you, Saturday is fine I don't know about the time difference in Germany, but if it's 5:30 in New York then it would be 4:30 here in Oklahoma. Sounds good to me hope to see (I mean talk then)! LOL

Replying to:

Thanks!!

We had to find a day and time to met in the the chat room. Is there suggestions?

Juergen

Replying to:

Juergen, you have a wonderful site here. I am very impressed with all the H&O things you have collected. and I was wondering does anyone go to the chat room? I keep going there but seems I'm the only one there.

Re: Re: Re: Thanks! Chat time?

Too bad you can't chat Saturday, but I will make sure to get the word out John Rules!! Go Phunk Shui

Replying to:

I can't chat on Saturday. Maybe next time we can do it on a weekday (yeah, yeah, while I'm at work!!) cause I'd love to chat!!!

Hey, since I can't be there, somebody take the responsibility to type "John rules!! Go Phunk Shui" about every ten minutes, okay?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Thanks!!

Juergen

Replying to: