Return to Website

Hall & Oates German Fan Website Message Board

Hello to my Hall & Oates message board! Feel free to write your message about Daryl & John, Hall&Oates stuff you are looking for, ...

Hall & Oates German Fan Website Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fan's Place

Hey Juergen!! I can do this, I'll send you some stuff next week, okay? I think this is a great idea.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My next plan for this website: I want to start a ‘Fan’s Place’ to present the best of all: The fans! If you like to introduce you on this website, please send me your fan profile:

- your picture

- name, age, location, email

- fan since...

- your favorite Hall & Oates album

- your comment, how you become a fan and why you still love their music. Please help me.

Thanks!!!

Juergen

Re: Re: Fan's Place

Hey, that's cool! I will also put my own introducing on the page.

Replying to:

Hey Juergen!! I can do this, I'll send you some stuff next week, okay? I think this is a great idea.

Replying to:

My next plan for this website: I want to start a ‘Fan’s Place’ to present the best of all: The fans! If you like to introduce you on this website, please send me your fan profile:

- your picture

- fan since...

- your comment, how you become a fan and why you still love their music. Please help me.

Thanks!!!

Juergen

Re: Fan's Place

The first fan in my fan's place: Your webmaster

Juergen

Replying to:

- your picture

- fan since...

Thanks!!!

Juergen