Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paul Proudhon: Property is theft

... and I for one am glad the good Lord is taking it all back in, let's see... 57 minutes.

Ron js and Dave it's been great knowing you, have fun in Christian heaven, and Reff, I'll see you down in hell...

Re: Paul Proudhon: Property is theft

Percy,
Read C S Lewis' The Great Divorce and you will know my thoughts on the subject of going to Heaven or Hell. Our Lord will condemn no one. Life is about His giving all of us the opportunity to choose for ourselves. We will and do choose.
Ron

Then I take it he owns nothing, hhmmm?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog
/lewrw/archives/88507.html

The Great Disappointment of 2011
Posted by Charles Burris on May 21, 2011 06:30 PM
As an amillennial Roman Catholic I was disheartened by the spectacle of the May 21, 2011 Judgment Day, which we may deem the Great Disappointment of 2011. To the secular mainstream media this non-event provided an occasion for much chortling and bemusement. To mean-spirited progressives, it was a ready-made opportunity to spew forth their elitist invective (and even take cheap shots at Ron Paul), castigating persons who acted in good but misguided religious faith as mindless primitives deserving scorn and ridicule. This is particularly ironic, for as Murray N. Rothbard so beautifully pointed out, such apocalyptic conspiracy theories and millennial belief systems have been a central core belief of the left for centuries.

Ooops, mea culpa

Red face... I read this too quickly and thought you were referring to the chef!

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View