Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
"Redefines"? No YOU "redefined babies as "tissue", dehumanized them to rationalize their slaughter

and expects people to believe her.<<<<<

You don't have to believe me at all. No one does. That does not change the truth one bit.

>>>>> Calls abortion clinics baby killing mills and expects people to believe her.<<<<<

Again, DUH.

>>>>>Uses speech such as hogwash, bilge and crud to "criticize" other people's ideas.<<<<

And at the same time I explain WHY they oare hogwash, etc.

>>>>>js absolves herself of any responsibility for anything her country of citizenship does because she didn't vote for Obama. <<<<

I did not participate in the ritual sham of choosing my own ruler. I do not consent to this system/worldview. It is being forced on me. "Citizenship" is a scam, a hoax, a farce for the dumbed down. You really believe that Obama was elected (and is a "citizen")?? You really believe that "The People" wanted these wars, these fat cat bailouts (of EUROPEAN banks, yet!!)??>>

>>>>>I have not excused it or supported it or claimed it was necessary or good.<<<<

Then WHY on earth this insistence that ALL must participate in it??

>>>>> Neither has Amy. More cop outs to try to prove how noble and good you are, when you are but another coward who is too timid to protest taxes, war or anything else.<<<<<

LOL!! Apparently you missed the thread about the actual selecting out of populations troublemakers to the existing order via identifying them and doing away with them in order to create a population of meek "citizens" who fight amongst themselves instead of rebelling against their masters. Yes. I MUST go stand in front of a tank in Tianamen Square or Washington to PROVE to YOU how noble and good I am. No thanks. I have wasted enough time "protesting", "making my voice heard", etc. You will just have to despise my "cowardice". I will continue to expose the legalized mafia for what they are and you will continue to defend them and attack me for NOT loving them as you do.

>>>> You merely know how to chatter on this forum, as if that is accomplishing something.<<<

That tidy little "ending" again. I am aware of you low opinion of me. I will try to bear the pain of the knowledge that the resident commie change agent on this forum disappproves of me.

Re: "Redefines"? No YOU "redefined babies as "tissue", dehumanized them to rationalize their slaught

A zygote, an embryo and a fetus is not a BABY, as you insist.

>>>>>I have not excused it or supported it or claimed it was necessary or good.<<<<

Then WHY on earth this insistence that ALL must participate in it??

>>>>> Neither has Amy. More cop outs to try to prove how noble and good you are, when you are but another coward who is too timid to protest taxes, war or anything else.<<<<<

Saying SOME taxes are legitimate does not mean I support the wars. I realize that must be difficult for you to comprehend.

I will continue to expose the legalized mafia for what they are and you will continue to defend them and attack me for NOT loving them as you do.

I never said I loved legalized mafia, which is another good example of how you misrepresent what I say here.

resident commie change agent

I am not a resident commie change agent. Repeating it a million times doesn't make it so, except in your own addled mind.

Neither is Riane Eisler a slimebag, nor Mitch Hall a nutjob.

And citizenship, according to Gatto, is not "a scam, a hoax, a farce for the dumbed down." Why don't you write to Gatto and tell him how dumbed down he is?

Re: "Redefines"? No YOU "redefined babies as "tissue", dehumanized them to rationalize their slaught

>>>>>A zygote, an embryo and a fetus is not a BABY, as you insist.<<<<

Oh, really? Butcher as many babies as you can and the ones who escape your scapels you try to steal from their parents. Why do you hate children and babies? Why do you hate the family so? Why do you hate PEOPLE so much?

>>>>>>Quote:

???!!!!!!??? LOL!!!!

>>>>>>Then WHY on earth this insistence that ALL must participate in it??

>>>>> Neither has Amy. More cop outs to try to prove how noble and good you are, when you are but another coward who is too timid to protest taxes, war or anything else.<<<< Saying SOME taxes are legitimate does not mean I support the wars. I realize that must be difficult for you to comprehend.<<<<<<

Taxes are theft under threat of violence. For WHATEVER reason, even reasons you like money stolen for. State humans are no better than other humans.

>>>>>>>>Quote:
I will continue to expose the legalized mafia for what they are and you will continue to defend them and attack me for NOT loving them as you do.
I never said I loved legalized mafia, which is another good example of how you misrepresent what I say here.<<<<<<

Your NONSTOP insistence that I participate in my own enslavement by the state is certainly illogical then.

>>>>>>>>Quote:
resident commie change agent
I am not a resident commie change agent. Repeating it a million times doesn't make it so, except in your own addled mind.,,,,

No, what makes it so is your relentless insistence that ALL participate in your state system, all pay the state whatever they demand or else be condemned as selfish, that parents have no right to rear their own offspring as they see fit, that people who worship other than you do are evil and stupid (Quiverfulls), and that "Climate Change" is justification for the stripping of further property rights...oh and your love of all things tax funded (community centers, kidjails,Canadas educational experiments). That is SOME of what makes you a commie change agent.

>>>>>Neither is Riane Eisler a slimebag, nor Mitch Hall a nutjob.<<<<

Yes, they are and for reasons I have already gone into.

>>>>>>And citizenship, according to Gatto, is not "a scam, a hoax, a farce for the dumbed down." Why don't you write to Gatto and tell him how dumbed down he is?<<<<<<

I think he knows it.

Re: js's benevolent vision of society: I've got mine. You go get yours.

js
>>>>>>And vote for the constitutionalist, the OB/GYN candidate who hasn't managed to keep his theocratic views out of congressional politics with his repeatedly introduced Sanctity of Life Act. <<<<<

Hey, YOU are the one blathering about your supposed devotion to the Constitution, which we both know was total hogwash. You prefer the Obammunists Corporatist Marxist State Theocracy and that is fine with me…..for YOU.

This is not true, as I posted last week in commentary about Obama - a post you said you agreed with completely.

>>>>>>You're kind of cute when you make Nazi eeeeekkkkkk noises and let that stand in for intelligible English. It doesn't change that fact that your vision is bereft of vision. <<<<<

LOL! And you are bereft of logic.

No, but it must be as much fun for you to say bereft as it is for you to say total hogwash.

>>>>>As far as governance, I thought you just said you liked the governance of covenant communities, their capacity to exclude anyone they didn't like from their communities. That's not governance?<<<<

It is agreeing to cooperate and abide by previously agreed upon rules.

>>>>What is it? Drafting and implementation of, er, rules?<<<<

Look at the big brain on Babu!

Are rules similar to laws? It's a pity you can't write commentary without tossing in ad hominem on the size of my brain. I can understand, however, why you would resent it.

>>>>Your depiction of anarcho-capitalist society is about the worst I can imagine.<<<<

And that is why YOU should live in a Total State that the Obammunist will create for you and I will live in a free market.

All people who disagree should live in their own little communities? While Shop Till You Drop and Less Is More are themes running throughout Underground, you want to live in a market. Interesting.

>>>>>Now, isn't it time for you to call me a "commie creep"? Surely it is only commies who believe that taxation isn't theft, who believe that society can be taken back from the corporate stakeholders who rule the world, who recognize that a democratic republic only functions with full civic participation of its members.<<<<<

LOL! Democratic republic???!! How’s that been working out for you? You harbor a slave mentality, for everyone else. You never shrink from attempting to shove your morality and worldview (but THAT’S not “THEOCRACY”, no matter how loaded with moral judgments and values) on other people via the state and sniff how righteous you are because you are “doing something” (to OTHERS!). Yes, people who think that theft becomes magically moral when done by the STATE class are commies. Somehow, your mind believes that people become elevated creatures when employed as state parasites and THEIR theft is Noble and Good. And of course anyone who objects to being looted is selfish, “has theirs” (an obvious illogic, if I “had mine” the state wouldn’t have it and I would have nothing to complain about!). Democracy is majority rule, MOB RULE and flourishes when the masses have been dumbed down and consensuses engineered. Full civic participation is factored into the process, those who oppose the “work” of change agents are identified, marginalized and demonized by their “activism”. The Delphi process works beautifully to effect change of the type you advance which is why you constantly yammer about “doing something” and demonize those who want no part of the violence of the state. Of COURSE you want “full participation” in your religion! I want “full participation” in mine. I just do not believe I have the right to force people into mine. You do!

Your responses are the same cookie-cutter replies, no matter what the subject is, with the same kind of gratuitous insults you can't seem to refrain from tossing around. You, of course, never shove your morality anywhere, claiming that PZ Myers is like Dr. Mengele (you read it, it must be true), calling abortion murder, etc. What a hypocrite, unaware hypocrite, you are.

I think you are the one who harbors a slave mentality, feeling perfectly free to repeat day after day all you hate about government, yet too fearful to actually try to do anything about it, equating activism with throwing stones. But you do know how to complain, and that is all you do. Of course, if you did anything more than that (protest and reduce taxes, for example, you claim you would be endangering your family).

And now you regress back to the Delphi process, your old standby Saul Alinsky, to try to demonstrate the superiority of complaining over doing anything constructive. In fact, equating constructive action with state predation, trying to paint anyone who disagrees with you into a corner of communism. You're wrong, of course, as anyone with an education that takes one beyond von Mises and lewrockwell.com can see. And despite your claim that the Koch bros are

NeoCons, not libertarians, you certainly soak up their every word on climate change

Climate Science Watch

"Referring to Charles and David Koch as "The Tea Partiers," Rolling Stone says:

"The multibillionaire brothers not only run the nation's largest private energy company, they rival Exxon in funding the front groups that spread disinformation about the dangers of climate change... As author Thomas Frank observes in What's the Matter With Kansas?, `Koch money subsidizes the mass production of bad ideas...'"

And how many of those bad ideas end up here, on John Taylor Gatto's education forum. Is this the forum for bad ideas?

Who/what are you talking about?

I don't promote the Koch Neocons.

Re: Who/what are you talking about?

No, you just soak up all their PR on how global warming is a hoax.

It is a hoax but I don't need THEM to tell me!

The hoaxsters ADMITTED it!

You are hilarious! Still insisting that only the NY Slimes and MSM of that lefty ilk Speak Truth! Can't have any NEOCON propaganda getting in the way of your Marxist propaganda.

Re: It is a hoax but I don't need THEM to tell me!

But they are telling you and you believe them. Where do you think the bulk of "it's a hoax" commentary originated? lewrockwell.com?

The jury is still out on climate warming, but you accept all the biased media conclusions on the topic at the same time that you ridicule others for accepting MSM opinions in the "Sheeple Quiz."

And you apparently cannot distinguish MARKET propaganda from science. After all, your biased views are aligned with those of the Koch brothers.

Cookie cutter?? No, CONSISTENCY

Responding to this is a waste of time. I have posted on all of this before for those interested in living VOLUNTARILY cooperating rather than being perfected into approved "citizens" at gunpoint.

Those who WANT to live being ruled by other humans should have that option, of course. They simply cannot demand we ALL have to join them.

Re: Cookie cutter?? No, CONSISTENCY

I guess consistency is one way to describe your pre-thought thoughts that come in cookie-cutter recipes from lewrockwell.com.

OK, I'll bite

Care to list all those original, never been thought before revelations YOU have birthed on this forum from that vast intellect you think you have?

It's OK, attack LRC, the premier anti-state libertarian portal. It exposes you for the hater of liberty and humanity and state lover that you are.

Re: OK, I'll bite

js
Care to list all those original, never been thought before revelations YOU have birthed on this forum from that vast intellect you think you have?

It's OK, attack LRC, the premier anti-state libertarian portal. It exposes you for the hater of liberty and humanity and state lover that you are.

I do not claim to have "birthed never been thought before revelations." But I usually write my own thoughts about education rather than plunk down regular fare from lewrockwell.com every morning. These are your pre-thought thoughts. The fact that you summarily dismiss any ideas or opinions that are not aligned with them shows how narrow-minded and vicious you've become in attempting to defend lewrockwell.com arguments across the board.

You make excuses for anti-statist Hoppe's and Rothbard's employment at the University of Nevada. You insist that anyone who believes that tax paying is necessary is not only a hater, but a thief besides. You are intolerant of opinions that don't originate from or are not in alignment with those from lewrockwell.com.

You also claim that because I am not enthralled with every word that drips off the pens of lewrockwell.com writers that it means:

It exposes you for the hater of liberty and humanity and state lover that you are.

No, it doesn't mean that. But you are so transfixed by the opinions on lewrockwell.com that you have apparently convinced yourself that that's the only thing it could mean.

It's remarkable that you don't see such a statement as revealing the depths of your own ignorance and hatred. Instead, you claim that I hate liberty and humanity and are not even embarrassed to say it.

It seems when you feel angry, desperate and vicious enough, you'll say just about anything to try to discredit other people and defend your political allies.

Re: js's benevolent vision of society: I've got mine. You go get yours.

Father Barron

"Now to give Michael Moore his due, there are elements of the Catholic social teaching tradition, which stretches back to Jesus and the Old Testament prophets that support his point of view. In Rerum Novarum, the great text that inaugurated modern Catholic social doctrine, Pope Leo XIII comments that once the demands of necessity and propriety have been met, everything else we own belongs to the poor. I submit to you that if you allow that statement to sink into soul, it will cause a good deal of spiritual and moral discomfort. He furthermore sternly warns the wealthy that their salvation will, to some degree, depend upon their generosity to the poor. Cardinal Francis George of Chicago echoed Pope Leo when he said to a group of wealthy donors some years ago that the poor needed them for their temporal well-being but that they needed the poor in order to avoid going to Hell! More to it, all of the Popes who have written on social matters, from Leo to Benedict XVI, have insisted that the government has a moral obligation to regulate the economy when gross injustices mar the system. In the measure, therefore, that the recent economic collapse was precipitated by an irresponsible deregulation of the financial markets, Michael Moore is right to raise an authentically Catholic voice in protest against it."

Is this the part on Catholic social teaching and justice that you find "non-binding"?

And of course anyone who objects to being looted is selfish, “has theirs” (an obvious illogic, if I “had mine” the state wouldn’t have it and I would have nothing to complain about!).

I'm sure you'd still find many things to complain about. It doesn't change the fact that this is what you'd LIKE to be able to say, as a non-taxpayer.

So this is part of the Catholic teaching on social issues you find 'non-binding'?

Your silence on the topic does not surprise me.

Oooo, Babus doing a "gotcha"!!

At least you're reading something besides Riane Eisler.

Nope. Don't agree with Fr. Barron on Marxist Michael Moores "authentic" Catholicism".

There can be voluntary "social justice", like Mother theresa. Note that Fr Barron referred to DONORS, implying VOLUNTARY support to the poor rather than state looting you find so "just".
That is the variety I support. Not Moores (or anyones) "social justice" at gunpoint. Keep looking, there are lots of Marxist priests blathering about "social justice" and promoting wealth redistribution. Bella Dodd wrote about her part in the infiltration.

And no, their ideas are not Church dogma...yet. When they become that I'll part ways with them.

Since you are researching Church teaching read up on the Scholastics at Salamanca, the first economists.

Re: Oooo, Babus doing a "gotcha"!!

I see. Father Barron is a good film critic, but that's as far as it goes.

I wasn't researching Church teaching. Just thought I'd see what you thought about Father Barron's opinions in this case.

Re: Oooo, Babus doing a "gotcha"!!

I disagree that one can be a state worshipping Marxist wealth distributor and have an "authentic Catholic" opinion. I doubt Barron would agree. There is nothing wrong with praying for rulers and slavemasters to be just. Or calling on existing governments to be just.

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View