Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another AGW alarmist jumps off the bandwagon

Citing bad science of the global warmer-now "climate change" crowd.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/05/15
/former-alarmist-scientist-says
-anthropogenic-global-warming-agw
-based-on-false-science/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium
=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+
GlacierGate+%28Glacier+Gate%29

Re: Another AGW alarmist jumps off the bandwagon

This is the core idea of every official climate model: For each bit of warming due to carbon dioxide, they claim it ends up causing three bits of warming due to the extra moist air. The climate models amplify the carbon dioxide warming by a factor of three — so two-thirds of their projected warming is due to extra moist air (and other factors); only one-third is due to extra carbon dioxide.

I have never seen that claim.

Global Dimming mad any such nonsense obsolete years ago.

Dimming <- Link

PhD in Electrical Engineering talking about being a climate scientist.

Get real js!

Only "climatologists" are smart enough to

understand the "science" of AGW.
YOU are the one who needs to "get real". And I suppose the only "climate truth" exists in their "peer reviewed journals"! LOL! Give it up, it's hoax!

Well! I now decree that only Austrian economists are able to understand economics!

Re: Only "climatologists" are smart enough to

js
understand the "science" of AGW.
YOU are the one who needs to "get real". And I suppose the only "climate truth" exists in their "peer reviewed journals"! LOL! Give it up, it's hoax!

Well! I now decree that only Austrian economists are able to understand economics!

Well yes, climate science is science, even if it it 'turns out' (there's no such thing as absolute proof in science) that humans aren't causing global warming.

Is it something else? A conspiracy to weaken the Chinese economy? A conspiracy destroy the U.S economy? (or some other equally nutty conspiracy theory)

Re: Only "climatologists" are smart enough to

It is a scam to strip property rights and to tax people for using fuel, water, breathing...you name it.

Spare me the boohooing over conspiracy theories. They exist, get over it.

psikeyhackr
This is the core idea of every official climate model: For each bit of warming due to carbon dioxide, they claim it ends up causing three bits of warming due to the extra moist air. The climate models amplify the carbon dioxide warming by a factor of three — so two-thirds of their projected warming is due to extra moist air (and other factors); only one-third is due to extra carbon dioxide.

Dimming <- Link

Get real js!

This claim:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.143.6379&rep=rep1&type=pdf

read the second paragraph of the abstract.

Gabe
psikeyhackr

Dimming <- Link

Get real js!

This claim:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.143.6379&rep=rep1&type=pdf

read the second paragraph of the abstract.

On the other hand, did any of you actually understand the quote from Dr. Lindzen? I didn't. And I don't think that the hotair.com authors understood it either when they pasted it into the article.

LOL!!

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View