Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - Letter from a Birmingham Jail

Louise,
That is a wonderful letter and I appreciate your presenting it here for our consideration.
I believe one could paraphrase that letter making a clear statement of the way you collectivest Liberals operate in attempting to surpress the Classical Liberals.
I wrote you several letters this morning asking good questions of which I am very concerned. The clearest answer I got didn't even attempt to answer my questions instead it attempted to ridicule my use of English. This has been been the standard operating procedure for the collectivist liberals.
Despite the great similarity between Hoover and Roosevelt you have attempted to make Hoover's name a word of denigration. You carried that so far as to attempt to pin the same label on his political party regardless of the individuals running for office or the platform he/she ran on. You did the same with Wilkie ignoring that he was a liberal like yourself. You ignored McCarthy's actual tactics in favor of claiming that he personally ruined innocent people. Prize money has been posted daring you to put up the name of even one innocent victim. Todate no one has put up even one name -- there isn't any.
On and on you go right down to your letter of this morning. Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon, Reagan, the two Bushes, Dole and McCain. Always you deal in ridicule and personal attacks. I would too if I were as bereft of the facts as you are.
Then you send us MLK's Letter from Birmingham Jail totally unconscious of the great similarity between you and your friends on the one hand and Bull O'Connor with his dogs and cattleprods on the other. If we allow you to have your way we will lose our homeschooling rights. You will increase the degree of centralized control that you exercise and our schools will suddenly be eliminated.
Ron

Everyone can see that you make all this stuff up so that you can entertain yourself by attacking someone you believe is a "liberal."

If I wanted to answer your questions, I would. Just because you're here, writing BS, does not mean I am obligated to answer you. So I don't.

You clearly have no idea what this means: "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

Now, why don't you tell us again how you weren't referring to Percy as a Brown Shirt. Then trying selling people the Brooklyn Bridge.

Louise,
"Everyone can see that you make all this stuff up so that you can entertain yourself by attacking someone you believe is a "liberal."
Have you taken a poll to find that "everyone" can see my motives? If so would you mind letting the rest of us see your data.
As to your denial of the term Liberal I never called you a liberal unless it was short for "collectivist liberal." We all know the term liberal is one your group stole from the classical liberals back in the late 19th Century. That was necessary because you had destroyed your first name. Similarly you oft times use progressive to disguise who you are.
But, I am not here to berate you. I only want to get answers to my questions.
You write, "If I wanted to answer your questions, I would." To me, it appears like you would answer my questions if the answer only hurt your cause less that pretending superiority and remaining silent.
Ron

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View