Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guaranteed Truth from the government, as envisioned by ...BILL CLINTON!

You can't make this stuff up (OK, maybe Orwell did):

Posted on LRC:
Bull Clinton Calls for Internet Censorship
Posted by David Kramer on May 13, 2011 06:38 PM
Former Murderer-in-Chief—and inveterate liar—Bull Clinton wants the United States government to create an “independent” agency to check misinformation and rumors floating around on the internet. In premiere bull artist Clinton’s own lies words:

“Let’s say the U.S. did it, it would have to be an independent federal agency that no president could countermand or anything else because people wouldn’t think you were just censoring the news and giving a different falsehood out,” Clinton said. [No!! Really, Bull??]

“That is, it would be like, I don’t know, National Public Radio or BBC or something like that [I'm surprised he didn't use the "Federal" Reserve as an example.], except it would have to be really independent and they would not express opinions, and their mandate would be narrowly confined to identifying relevant factual errors” he said. “And also, they would also have to have citations so that they could be checked in case they made a mistake. Somebody needs to be doing it, and maybe it’s a worthy expenditure of taxpayer money.” [Thanks for telling me what it's worth spending my money on, Bull.]

Gee, I wonder why Clinton wants facts checked by the United States government (aka Rothschild-Rockefeller Inc.)?

And speaking of checking facts, which independent, non-government agency is checking the facts on the assassination of Osama bin Laden—which many Americans are skeptical about? I don’t hear Bull calling for that fact-checking mission.

[Thanks to Timo Virkkala]

UPDATE: Richard Simpson reminded me about Snopes.com. Of course, Snopes.com is a private internet fact checker—so it can’t possibly be as “accurate” and “objective” as a government-created fact-checking agency would be.

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View