Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
You seem to be mixing two totally different subjects

Louise,
In re response to your questions about Percy I wrote you a long email detailing such evidence that I used to determine that the Brown Shirts are a serious threat to our society and who I had in mind. If you have questions about that I'll be happy to answer you.
Frankly the collectivist liberal politicians and the major corporations (what percentage are involved??) has become so emeshed that I can't answer that question. A second complication is the attempts of other collectivist liberals to take over the corporations for their benefit.
But I regard any attempt to trace corporate evils to the single court decision in 1886 and entirely too restrictive. During the period between 1870 (when classical liberalism was last dominate) and 1891 (the oligarchy, from the collectivist liberal movement, began planning the public school system) there is a period of 21 years when the kids were obviously fighting under the blankets. We know that things were already going awry even though we cannot, or at least I can't, reconstruct the exact details.
Ron

I was responding to your post

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View