Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Have you ever been OUT of one?

Actually, I used to live in a few. While there are pockets of non-assimilation (Chinatowns, etc.) the demographics in urban areas reveal them to be overwhelmingly leftist. This is where the terms blue state and red state originates from. This is no secret and your "different traditions" are superficial ones, tolerated as long as the supremacy of the state and the rituals of "democracy" (endlessly bickering over the distribution of loot) are maintained. Large government intrusions are deemed necessary to maintain order among all these "different traditions". Restaurants, "art", coffee shops, museums, drug dealers, hookers, homeless bums, etc. and charming street fairs are no threat to the elites. They are bread and circuses. Science discoveries are available online, one no longer has to travel to cities to obtain info or go to school.

>>>>I think cease and desist on the borg theme might be a good policy for you to adopt,<<<<

I'm sure you do!

>>>> instead of describing whatever you don't understand as assimilation into cookie-cutter conformity and borg life.<<<<<

Rriigghhht. I'm much too STOOPID to "understand" the life of the intellectual urban sophisticate. Yawn. Do you read the bilge you post?

Another boilerplate insult from the insult festival called education forum

Rriigghhht. I'm much too STOOPID to "understand" the life of the intellectual urban sophisticate. Yawn. Do you read the bilge you post?

Very eloquent.

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View