Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Took little Snoopy to the vet today..

If 4 month old Snoopy can learn to walk (run) on all fours, become strong, and independent in a short two weeks of freedom, children could do the same, given the chance. Unfortunately parents (adults) can't seem to see the whole picture of what goes on behind closed doors and why. Some parents are waking up, judging by the increase in home educated children.

Our youngest is working behind the scenes in what I call a "puppy mill". She's learning , wanting to know what all the medications she is expected to give healthy puppies are for, and why it's necessary to drug them at all. (sounds familiar) She is making a list of the meds and will be researching to find out what they are. Interesting how a child grows up when given the freedom to think and explore, isn't it.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

That's wonderful news, Bobby.( I can't help but wonder at the progress children could make, released from their cages.)

Hyperbole

"That's wonderful news, Bobby.( I can't help but wonder at the progress children could make, released from their cages.)"

It is perhaps true that ignorance tends to be extremist. Our opinions about things we do not know are not likely to be balanced and moderate.

Re: Hyperbole, hilarious!! what do YOU do for a living? LOL

NO TEXT.

Replying to:

"That's wonderful news, Bobby.( I can't help but wonder at the progress children could make, released from their cages.)"

It is perhaps true that ignorance tends to be extremist. Our opinions about things we do not know are not likely to be balanced and moderate.

Re: Hyperbole

Aren't you a wealth of knowledge.

Quote from Hyperbole;
"It is perhaps true that ignorance tends to be extremist. Our opinions about things
we do not know are not likely to be balanced and moderate"

Let me guess.................You're an English major in University ...

Replying to:

Re: Re: Took little Snoopy to the vet today..

JS: Fantastic response. But mindblowing in its context. Let em all loose at once and the problems of the world would disappear overnight.

Yikes!!!

Wouldn't that be something, what would the elitists DO . LOLOL

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View