Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Don't despair... Good news!!! Carmakers widen seats for wider ... seats

No one in our family is fat, we rarely eat fast/junk foods.
I could use cushier seats in my car thou, not wider just softer ;-) On our 10thousand mile roadtrip, kidlet sewed a cushion for me. The extra padding was GREAT.

Top ten reasons we're FAT FAT FAT

Spartacus' top ten reasons we're fat!

(1) Fluoride in the water supply kills our thyroid gland and much more. Chlorine in our water supply destroys vital digestive enzymes. Add to that elevated levels of lead, cadmium and mercury in our water supply which are introduced as a byproduct of fluoridation!

(2) Trouble with the Sweet Stuff! Artificial sweeteners and ultra cheap sweeteners like high fructose corn syrup. Low cal, low carb diet foods in general. To that you might as well add plain old sugar which we consume in astronomical quantities. No wonder diabetes is epidemic. School lunch anyone???

(3) Genetically modified food, radiated food, processed food is commonplace and utterly foreign (harmful) to the human physiology.

(4) Our meat and milk is full hormone, steroid, antibiotics and their residues.

(5) Plant and animal foods alike are sprayed with pesticides.

(6) We consumer rancid oils, processed vegetable oils, transfats and hydrogenated vegetable oils

(7) We eat lots of food additives that make us crave more food than is natural. We are hungry even when we're full.

(8) We eat so many preservatives that our bodies aren't even decaying when we die!

(9) Sedentary lifestyle. Heck who could posssibly feel energetic anyway eating like the average American???

(10) Lastly the number one reason we're fat is because many people make lots of money off you because your fat. (Soft Drink Companies, Food companies, Drug companies, food additive industry, Monsanto (oops!), restaurants, hospitals, doctors and the Television/entertainment industry)

Re: Top ten reasons we're FAT FAT FAT

Thanks for the info, Spartacus.
It's becoming more difficult to live a healthy lifestyle on this planet.
Thirty years ago , our well water was fabulous, not any more, we drink distilled.
We have a 350gal. water tank, picked up a load a few years ago, filled our fish pond, let it sit for 5 days to get rid of the chlorine. On day 6 we thought it was safe to transfer our fish outside. Immediatly they showed serious signs of panic. Scooped them out and back into the aquarium. Tested the chlorine level, it was off the chart! PEOPLE drink that poison . Sheeeesh

My daughter in laws parents are very scary overweight. They are young people, 43. Always eating fast foods, diet drinks, and sweeteners. They have 2 deepfreezers FULL of those tv type dinners, pizzas and stuff like that She's been going to Weightwatchers for YEARS, whatzup with that

My neighbor decided that the family must start eating healthier so she declared the house vegitarian. Her contractor hubby phoned one day complaining of dizziness and nausia. She told him to go to MacDonalds and have a sawdust burger. He did and felt better. I spose the detox process takes a while.

I could go on and on but it's too frustrating, plus I have to go to the city in my little car with uncomfy seats.

Re: Re: Don't despair... Good news!!! Carmakers widen seats for wider ... seats

I didn't think you were fat. Lots of people packed extra pounds on their already gigantic asses this holiday season. Now the car makers are going to sell us some extra car whether we like it or not. Heck the airlines charge us extra because were weigh more. Why not?

Re: Re: Top ten reasons we're FAT FAT FAT

It's such a shame. In a nation full of dullwitted highly schooled morons its no wonder everything is so polluted. No corner of the earth lay untouched in some way. What a shame! What a sin! People are brainwashed to look the otherway or to look at some non-issue like global warming while the real polluting goes on unnoticed by a stupified and enormouosly FAT public.

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View