Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
So, Mugato, "Why do YOU "pick this crowd"?????

And why pick on a newcomer like Jerry? Easier prey?

Re: Re: Re: Education

writing skills aside, you make your point just fine

OTH, you are right, nastiness says so much about a person- even when they are eloquent in their nastinesss

Re: Education

I wont be leaving anymore messages on this site.
I have tried to contribute, and ask questions within reason. But it is clear that after one week, of participation. All I'm getting are wiles, and jibberish slander.
In closing, I want all to know that I was trying to help solve a couple is serious problems in our society. But have found that these problems are very much alive and well. So much so that I presently feel
like we deserve exactly what we have, and knowthing more. Jerry,

Re: Education

m((((hugs team))))

Re: Re: Education

Don't take the class clown seriously

Re: Education Why create a firestorm in Hell?

Eye xpekt No 1 2 unda stnd dis.

Because its hot already and no one will notice.

The message is not the medium.

I like mine medium rare, not to hot I guess...

Create Your Own Truth.

Love

Sid

The Mugato is a big bear of white color, with a horn to the center of the head.

FYI
The Mugato is a big bear of white color, with a horn to the center of the head. it is a voracious carnivorous that lives in the Neural planet. His bite is poisonous and leads to the death through atrocious sufferings in a very short lack of time. The only person able to heal the bite of the Mugato is a Kanatu. The Kanatu cuts her hand, then uses a live root to heal the poisonous bite. But this root acts as a love potion and the person whose blood has mixed with that of the Kanatu are tied up to the his wishes and will obey her without hesitation.

Marva Collins was like your mom

Ever read Marva Collins Way? It's a story about an excellent teacher who taught underpriveledged kids in her own private school after quitting the public schools she could see were not serving the kids. You'd probably like it, as well as Gatto's works.

Re: A favor to Jerry

"I'd like to ask you a couple of questions. Please try to rationilize your answers though without making this a personal verbal attack."

"Ok Jerry, first all I did not attack you verbally, I can type without my lips moving"

Ok Mugato, here is the speech-language pathologist to tell you that verbal language includes both oral and written forms according to accepted definitions used by folks like me who deal with language development and disorders. Non-verbal language refers to paralinguistic features(e.g. intonation, pause, proxemics, gesture etc.), not typing. You did not attack Jerry "orally" but you did attack him "verbally" using verbal language in the written rather than the oral modality. I'm not sure why, and some of what you write sounds intriguing but you are way too obscure for me.
Leslie in KY

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View