Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Many questions about minis of GRRM Masterworks

Hello!! I´m a big fan of GRRM masterworks line and I have some questions:

-When will release the next wave of miniatures of this line? I thought it would be launched in September,and still nothing .

-Any chance to see characters like Dolorous Edd Tollett,Doran Martell,Ser Barristan Selmy or Jeor Mormont,the old bear?

-I have seen that you have launched a wonderful diorama of Arya and Jon Snow in Winterfell....I would like to see a diorama of Jaime Lannister protecting Brienne from the bear when they are in Harrenhal, for the third book. I think it is a very dynamic and interesting scene to be reproduced. Or at least, a version of jaime with one hand. The current is great, but I think such an important character deserves more versions!.

-It is possible in the future, to be launched boxes with 4 or more soldiers from the different factions?.For example:Lannister soldiers,Starks soldiers. ....

Sorry for asking so much

Thank you very much Jim!

Re: Many questions about minis of GRRM Masterworks

I would also be interested to know as I'm a big fun of the series...

Hi there.

We do have a number of new GRRM miniatures being sculpted up at this time and some completed sculpts already in the master molding process.

We are also kicking around some ideas to buy up more of Tom Meier's time as well (as his time is quite limited) so stay tuned on that front as there will be ways for people to jump in and determine how much of his time we can buy up if we proceed.

More news to follow in the weeks ahead.

Stay tuned...

Thanks!

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

Is it possible to reveal which characters are about to be released? As I'm planning the next batch of GRRM minis to paint.

Thank you!

Hi there.

Not just yet it is not.

Keep checking the site though.

Thanks!

Jim