Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Larry Elmore Miniature Request

Larry Elmore did a painting of a female thief (I don't know if she was halfling or Kendar), but it shows her climbing a rope with pieces of jewels starting to fall out of her sack. Is there any chance that this would have already been sculpted as a miniature and if not, I would love to see it done. I went to Larry's site to buy a copy of the paiting, only to find out it is no longer there.

Re: Larry Elmore Miniature Request

Hi Jim -

I know the piece you are talking about and there are no plans at this time to produce it. It is something that is in the back of my mind though so it may see the light of day sometime in the future.

Thanks!

Jim

P.S. Just email Larry from the site and I am sure he can create a print of it for you. The site is going through lots of maintenance so stuff comes and goes on it.

<.< I would love to see the other two pieces that Larry Elmore did for Esther Friesner's 'Chicks in Chainmail' anthologies as minis. I have the four that he's done from the other three books, but 'Did You Say Chicks?' and 'Turn the Other Chick' haven't been done yet. Just a suggestion, but hey, don't ask, don't get, right?

It is interesting you bring up the other "chicks" as I was thinking the same thing the other day...

I will circle around with Patrick Keith to discuss...

Thanks!

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

You know, the mini I would really like to see from Larry Elmore is Laurana from the "Death of Sturm." I think that it would make a spectacular miniature.

That would indeed be awesome, but Dark Sword cannot do official TSR owned artwork like the Death of Sturm.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com