Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dragon of the Blood Moon

I was hopping someone could give me an idea of the size of Visions in Fantasy - Dragon of the Blood Moon (All Metal Kit) - DSM7017. Specifically the size of the base it is displayed on or the size of the base it comes with or would it fit on a 3" square or round base. Thanks for the help.

Re: Dragon of the Blood Moon

Hi there. The hind legs ( and small base that the hind legs fit into) will easily fit on a 3" square or circle base. You do not even really need the base in the kit if you wanted to mount it onto a 3x3 base directly.

This is a really good sized dragon, the position of the feet however mean it will fit on a good assortment of bases.

thanks!

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

Thanks for the reply Jim. I will need to add this to my Christmas wish list and let my wife know where she can get it.

And what about the actual size, I'm considering purchasing this beauty but I really don't know the size of it.

Hi there. He is a big boy.

He is over 230mm long (snout to end of tail)and each wing is over 115mm long (so total wing span of 230+mm).

A great looking beastie and he has some serious heft to him as it is approx a pound of pewter.

Thanks!

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com