Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mouse Warrior

I bought and started to paint the Mouse warrior. Cool mini, but it had to go back into the green bath of death. I want to take the shield arm off, for easier painting, but it won't come off. I thought it was a separate piece, but since it won't come off (the green bath usually makes super glue easy to take apart), I am thinking it was a solid piece, though I think I remember otherwise.

So, long story short, can anyone confirm that the shield arm is a separate piece from the main body?

As a P.S., glad to have discovered Dark Sword. I love your sculpts and glad to see a mini company in Minnesota. Do you do any regular events at Dark Sword HQ, like Reaper does?

Re: Mouse Warrior

Hi there. The shield arm is indeed seperate. It starts right under the shoulder (same place as sword arm). Dave is pretty rock solid in terms of sculpting excellent join points. So I am not surprised it is so tough to break off.

I am located in MN, but our miniatures are produced and packed in Ohio. Make sure you hit The Source Hobby Game store - they are simply the best. Plus they stock out the full line of award-winning Dark Sword products. We are not nearly big enough to do what Reaper does with ReaperCon and such. ReaperCon is an excellent event. They had me down there last year as a guest. An amazing time for painters. I loved every minute of it.

Thanks!

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com