Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marike's GenCon Cersei; upcoming GRRM releases?

I saw the photos of Marike's GenCon Cersei on GRRM's (not a) blog, and holy hell that is amazing; she's really outdone herself with this one!

If you read this, MR, congrats on cleaning up in the painting comp - definitely some well-deserved wins!

PS. Jim, any hints as to when Shae and Dany v2 will show up in your online store? Some idea as to whether these might or might not be the last GRRM releases for the next few months would also be much appreciated, so I can get some idea how long I should wait to order what I'm missing from the line (Ser Ilyn, Euron, Eddard, Samwell, these new ladies) in order to bundle as many together as possible without ridiculous amounts of waiting, is all... I'm going to wait for Dany & Shae, but not sure if I can stand waiting long enough for the next batch too.

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: Marike's GenCon Cersei; upcoming GRRM releases?

Hi there. They are all in the Online Store as of Sunday. So you can order them all up right now.

Warm Regards,

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

Re: Marike's GenCon Cersei; upcoming GRRM releases?

I had only thought to check the GRRM page & Shae and Dany v2 aren't there. So when you mentioned they went up on Sunday I was a little confused, but I just found them under New Releases with a little bit of clicking around. These 2 are just a little more tricky to find than I'd have thought - my original assumption when I didn't see them under GRRM was that they still weren't available for ordering - but this is still way easier to search through than it was before you overhauled the store a few months back. Thanks for the heads-up.

Jeff