Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dragon's Blood - Female Fighter

My wife has a character in a RPG that is a Goliath fighter. My question is what is the scale of the Female Fighter in the Dragon's Blood series?

How will this size compare to the average 28mm Mini (I realize there may not be such a thing as an average.)

We are trying to find a miniature that would be 8' tall compared to most 25-28mm miniatures.

Re: Dragon's Blood - Female Fighter

She will be right in line with other "28mm sized" miniatures. So there is no way she could be 8 feet tall. None of our female figs would pass for that as 8 feet tall is the size of "The Mountain That Rides" from the GRRM series The Song of Ice and Fire. He is almost 54mm tall.

What mini ranges do you use in your game?

Warm Regards,

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

Hasslefree do a nice 40mm female paladin with full plate armour and a two handed sword. They also do a 40mm naked amazon type with a classical greek helmet, shield and shortsword.

For that size 40mm might work better than 54mm. Reaper do plenty of 54mm female figures that might suit your requirements. If you need a link to the Hasslefree 40mm Tyriel then let me know (although Dark Sword might not appreciate posting links to other companies miniatures on their forum so doing a websearch for Hasslefree Miniatures and then browsing through the shop 'till you find it is probably your best bet).

You can post up links, no problemo.

Warm Regards,

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

She's available in metal

http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/pack.php?pack=927

And resin

http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/pack.php?pack=866

However it's worth noting that due to health, conventions and family matters, the Hasslefree webshop will be closed for about 3 or 4 weeks (lots of children, lots of conventions and school hollidays and stuff all happening over the next month). So it might be worth shooting them an email to check before placing an order.

They should be open for business again on the 5th of May.