Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any more Clyde Caldwell Figures?

Just seeing if there will be any more Clyde Caldwell figures. There are some greats that would be awesome as miniatures.

Re: Any more Clyde Caldwell Figures?

Hi there Joe.

There are indeed plenty of great Caldwell pieces of art that we can (and would like to) make more miniatures based off of.

The issue is this - Sculpting time from our sculptors. I only get so many sculpts from each sculptor per year. And right now Jeff Grace is the main sculptor for our lines. I am directing all of his time towards our GRRM line (as Tom Meier is under water on the Foxx WWII mini line at this time), and the VIF and Elmore line. Jeff loves Clyde's art (as do I), and we have discussed pieces of art to run past Clyde.

Dave Summers is also really light on sculpting time these days as he sculpts all of the Battletech Mechs for IWM and recently relocated into the wilds of Ohio in terms of his residence. They have been hit with every possible weather-releated issue this winter in the woods of Ohio. So once things get back to "normal", we will look into another Clyde Caldwell mini as there are plenty of great pieces of art to turn into miniatures.

Regards,

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

Re: Any more Clyde Caldwell Figures?

Please do "forbidden" embrace by Clyde Caldwell :)