Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daughter

I just read about your daughter on George Martins web site. I will pray for your little one to recover and hope and pray for only the best for you and your family.

Ken

Re: Daughter

So sorry for you

Jim and Melissa's daughter, Lillian Re: Daughter

So Jim doesn't have to, he has more important things to focus on right now, I wanted to let everyone here, on the Dark Sword site, to know that yesterday, Wednesday the 14th, Jim and Melissa's little baby girl, Lillian, passed away after 3 days in intensive care. She stopped breathing and went into cardiac arrest at daycare on Monday.

The entire miniatures hobby industry, Dark Sword fans, and hobby enthusiasts around the world can please send a prayer or take time to focus a good thought on the Ludwig family.

I also ask, please, that all fans and customers please give Jim and Melissa the time they need at this moment. Jim has done his best to email some people, always asking for prayers and I want to make sure Jim, that you know we're all praying for you and holding you in our thoughts, around the world.

Jim,
Please accept my deepest sympathies. This is unbearably sad news and my heart really goes out to you and your wife. My wife an I will keep you in our prayers.

Andrew
Gloria_Invictus

so sorry to hear of your sad news my prayers are with you both at this sad time
God Bless: Gerry Larkin

To Jim and Melissa,

I have just read of your trajic news. I am so sorry for your loss. The photos that you have posted show a beautiful little girl. Few among us can know the grief that you are feeling, but please take some comfort in knowing that your story has moved many of us and that we are thinking of you.

Just found out the news and it saddens my heart to hear of your loss. She was clearly loved and I hope your hearts are mended soon by close friends and family. Take care