Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
limited Edition female sorceress

Hey Jim,
Thanks for making the female sorceress available. I had suffered from a bout of dissapointment when this figure was not part of the G.R.R.MArtin release, and the lannister lady was so similar I thought that this sculpt had been modified by Tom. I was quite happy to hear you were still going to release the figure in a different manner. Picked it up at the source today, great sculpt. thanks again.

Andrew
gloria_invictus

Re: limited Edition female sorceress

Hi Andrew. Cool deal. The Source gets the major hook-up on everything we do (note to anyone in MN or nearby WI - hit The Source as they have the entire line in stock including all ltds and special editions).

She is an amazing sculpt and I really wanted to get her out there in some form for the folks that preffered the original sculpt to the modified sculpt. This way, everyone wins.

Talk to you soon.

Cheers,

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

The Female Sorceress is arealy great bit of sculpting what artwork /illustration is it based on? Tom Meier sculpt are alwys ajoy to paint!
Cheers: Gerry Larkin

Hi Gerry -

No artwork at all - simply Tom Meier creating from scratch based on conversations between us.

Regards,

Jim

Thanks Jim!
great concept! brillant sculpting! whats next!
with kind regards: Gerry.

I was lucky enough to get this mini when CMON put a few of them up for sale a little while ago. She is a yet another example of Tom's great talent. Now I plan to start on the GRRM minis. A question though: is this mini representative of the size/scale of the GRRMs?
Thanks and keep up the wonderful work.

Hello - She is indeed right in the same scale family as the GRRM line. She was a tad on the taller side for a female (almost a 6' tall bombshell of a babe is what Tom was going for with her), but her general size/proportions are right in there with the GRRM line.

Regards,

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com