Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another variant

I must say I really like the variant 2007 Elmore Pirate lass. The altered pose certainly changes things. Suddenly she becomes more nonchalant but less playful. Variations are always pretty nifty anyway but you knew someone was going to end up asking this so I'll ask it now and get it out of the way: do you know if she'll become available?

I've been trying to convert a certain DS mini for some time and it hasn't been easy :p. If the conversion ever gets finished I'll post some pictures for you all to look at but let's just say that I really needed a quality female head with dreadlocks on one of the existing Dark Sword mini's and my current attempts haven't been that great....

Re: Another variant

Hi there -

Ah the release date question - well it all really depends on if the folks wanting to do the painting DVD get around to getting back in touch with me.

If they do not get in touch with me soon, you will see her released within 1-2 months and we will simply do up another miniature for their DVD painting tutorial.

I really want to have Dark Sword be part of a painting tuturial DVD, so we will see how it shakes out.

Stay tuned....

Cheers,

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

Re: Another variant

Okay then, I had suspected that I'd ned to renew my passport and spend all my life's savings flying to america for Gencon :p.

Is this a Gencon america only DVD or would it be released at the UK Gencon as well?