Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do you prefer the new montage pics to splitting every pic up?

Hi there -

Just checking in to see if people prefer the Montage Pics to the split up pic format I usually use. This of course is simply for the green pics that Tom sends over.

Sound off and let us know.

Cheers,

Jim

Re: Do you prefer the new montage pics to splitting every pic up?

If it gets pics up faster - leave the montage!

otherwise, it doesn't make that much of a difference to me. =)

/ali

Quick Images are fine by me..

But your HTML skills are in need of some work. Hey is all your mini's the SET 4 Journey?

Perhaps its time to go to a .php layout, and let the HTML system die??

Just bought two mini's so don't kill me, just trying to help keep it fresh, and new for ya!

Blacksteel

That is the tag for the page that I need to update. I catch it once in a while but it is not in an obvious place in Dreamweaver so I miss it most of the time.

I will fix em...

Thanks!

Jim

I actually prefer the individual pics, but either way works for me, as long as they are large and detailed.

Get them up faster, which means don't bother cutting them apart. And I gotta tell you, I now have a new favorite DS mini. That sea nymph is absolutely the coolest thing I have ever seen.

Hi Jim-
To be frank, I prefer the single pictures. I think the montage pics are a bit overloaded, especially if the close-ups copied onto the original picture hide parts of the figure (as in the second pic of the Barbarian Babe green), even if the close-up show the same detail it covers in the big image. Moreover, in some montage pics the figures seem to be smaller. Since the details are so fine and the minis so excellent, I would like to see bigger images to get both an impression of the overall pictures and the details.
The close-ups of the details are very interesting, though, but I would like to see them seperately, too.
Cheers,
Ralph