Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Singles from Sets

I saw the recent update of new singles from box sets. I noticed that some minis are not available from Parkinson set 1 and Elmore set 5. I'd really like to get the Lost Prince mini along with the alternate version Offering mini but don't want to buy the whole set. Will they be available too?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: Singles from Sets

Hi Jeff -

Yepper. They will both be out in the next couple months in a single format.

But, I have to tell ya - Boxed sets are the only way to fly. Each set has a nice balance to it in terms of artwork selection and you get a boxed set of 6 minis for the price of 5 singles.

At the end of the day though - as long as you collect some of our minis, I still have hope you will eventually try to get them all.

One thing that the passing of Dennis Mize just taught me is, you cannot expect the great miniatures that certain sculptors put out to keep coming year after year. It will eventually come to an end. As we have just learned...

I remember after Ral Partha went out of business having to scramble to get minis off of Ebay at higher prices. Now when I like something I just buy it all up and am done with it. Saves me the time to track it down later.

Just ask Vincent about his old Ral Partha AD&D collection and how fun it is tracking down certain minis for big bucks.

Cheers,

Jim

Re: Singles from Sets

Bah.

That's all I have to say about that. ;)

~Vince
who dies a little each time he pays $25+ for a mini that retailed for $1.25 15 years ago