Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does Dark Sowrd offer a schedule for 2006?

Hey Jim,

Just a quick question, as the "Base thread" is very exciting news for me, I was wondering if there will be some sort of schedule/dates when DS will be planning to relase its new Amazon with the new base configuration.

As well - "if its even possible" to get an overview of some other mini's that you plan to release this year?

Is this possible to get a Dark Sword Relase Schedule? Or would that have more trouble than its worth, by missing a deadline or an estimated deadline?

Reason? Hey, I have a computer, and I can make it to remind me of things.. Like a new Dark sword mini is coming out.. LOL

Would it be possible to get an idea/overview when you would have your mini's planned to be released this year?
Or even better whats on the DS plans or radar for future releases??

Anything like that??

Blacksteel

Re: Does Dark Sowrd offer a schedule for 2006?

HI there.

The new boxed sets (3 at this time)will be out around Gen Con Indy which is August 2006. We are making a push on Elmore Set # 9 right now and will try to get Tom to free up some time to knock down Parkinson Set # 3 in the next couple months so we can have lots of new goodies out for Gen Con Indy.

Right now the following sets are in the can:

Parkinson Northwatch Dragon
Easley Dragon # 1
Elmore Masterworks Set # 8

We are moving on:

Elmore Set # 9

We want to move on (time permitting this spring):

Parkinson Set # 3
Caldwell Set # 2
Another Dave Summers Dragon (Elmore or Caldwell)

The new Elmore 2006 Amazon will be out in late March 2006. So stay tuned....

Cheers,

Jim

P.S. Make sure you are on our mailing list and you will have lots of advance notice on when stuff is coming out!

Re: Does Dark Sowrd offer a schedule for 2006?

Many thanks for the info Jim!

Blacksteel