Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dark Sword Minis in Germany?

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know of a shop in Germany that carries Dark Sword Minis? I'd like to get my hands on that green dragon...
Cheers!

Re: Dark Sword Minis in Germany?

Hi there!

I would have the shops that you frequent contact Simple Miniature Games in the UK as they distribute our entire line of miniatures.

Or you can get some of your buddies together and place a larger order via our Web site to pay the flat rate shipping fee of $16.00 for the entire order. This will cut your shipping costs per box way down.

Cheers!

Jim

Hi there!

I know this request is a bit older, but I though it would be a good idea to update it:

Check out http://www.miniaturenland.de/
They now sell DS Miniatures in Germany officially.

Greetings
Dirk aka Brushguy
...if it has a surface, paint it!
www.theminiaturegallery.de

FOR SURE check them out.

They stock out line fully and are outstanding.

Cheers,

Jim
www.DarkSwordMiniatures.com

And what might lighten up your mind even more, Jim, is the fact, that I'll be painting a few DS Miniatures for them. :-)

Kind regards
Dirk aka Brushguy
...if it has a surface, paint it!
www.theminiaturegallery.de

I just got the first Parkinson set from Miniaturenland at the weekend. Flawless service which I recommend for german customers.

The figures themselves are something else.

Mind you I collect figures for more than 30 years, from 20 to 120mm and held all sorts of them in my hands.
But these are the finest I have ever seen, industrially downscaled ones included.
The level of detail is splendid even while looking through an Optivisor. I will do my best to do them justice when painting.

A very satisfied Manfred

Hi there,
thank you very much for the warm words. We are happy to be able to present these great miniatures to the German customers and will furthermore work hard to keep anybody happy with our service.

cu @ Miniaturenland

Ralph

http://www.miniaturenland.de