Return to Website

Vegas Vows - Message Board

The products, services and comments referenced in this message board are provided by parties other than Morgan Marketing Group & VegasVows.com. Morgan Marketing Group & VegasVows.com makes no representations regarding either the comments, products and services or any information about the comments, products and services. Any questions, complaints, or claims regarding the comments products and services must be directed to the appropriate manufacturer or vendor.

Vegas Vows - Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HELP!!!

We are getting married April 1 at the RIO in one of their chapels. Our dinner reception is going to be in our Honeymoon suite. You might check with the Monte Carlo and see if they do anything like that. At the RIO it is called an InSuite Reception and is much cheaper than anything else we found - ranging from $18 - 35 a person. And it will be private.

(Bride): Wedding Date April 1, 2006

Re: Re: HELP!!!

Thank you
that sounds Great!

(Bride): Wedding Date March 1st 2006

Re: HELP!!!

I do agree that some people like to complain, but usually for every formal BBB complaints there are MANY MANY more people who don't bother to report bad things. Yes, it is very hard to make evey bride happy, bit look carefully at those complaints. Would you want those things to happen to you??? If a chapel or anyone who had something files against them with the BBB and does not even bother to respond to it, it is a huge red flag. It sends a message that they are only interestind in getting your cash and do not care if you were happy or not because they figure weddings are more of a one time thing. Not every chapel has a bad record with the BBB. Some work hard to have clean records and make things right.

Travel log is also a good place to get the scoop on chapels. I know I changed my mind about where I will go due to BBB and other reports and reveiws. The one I wanted just is not makeing brides happy and is leaving people feeling ripped off.