Return to Website

Spunky's Web Board

A posting board for posting. Leave a message, add your links, talk about stuff. Click the 'EXIT' button to return to Spunky' Shirtless Superstars. Have fun!

Spunky's Web Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Orlando bloom

ok so like i've meet him too idoit, ur not the only one jerko! and he said that i was gorgous and i got my picture taken with him anndd he gave me a kiss on the cheek, personal friend of dad's = his manager
so like poop on you girl cause you suck so just get over it 'he'll never be with you cause he said i was pretty' yea well he dais i was gorgous so in you face you grooss and selfish slut!
~Patty~

Location NJ

Re: Orlando bloom

Orlando is so dreamy. His body is fine and sexy. He has such a cute smile with dimples that make you melt..aaahhh... He makes me have butterflies in my tummy. ORLI IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. His eyes are as cute as puppy eyes. I love him so much.. It'd be great to kiss him and have that locked moment like "Ode on a Grecian Urn" by John Keats

Location NYC

cynthiamcmanus@msn.com,
dmira07@yahoo.com,
gregory_mcmanus@msn.com,
k_abrahim@hotmail.com,
shab3875@hotmail.com,
fun212baby@yahoo.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Orlando is so dreamy. His body is fine and sexy. He has such a cute smile with dimples that make you melt..aaahhh... He makes me have butterflies in my tummy. ORLI IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. His eyes are as cute as puppy eyes. I love him so much.. It'd be great to kiss him and have that locked moment like "Ode on a Grecian Urn" by John Keats

Location College Point

cynthiamcmanus@msn.com,
dmira07@yahoo.com,
gregory_mcmanus@msn.com,
k_abrahim@hotmail.com,
shab3875@hotmail.com,
fun212baby@yahoo.com
babiemonkeygrl_1@msn.com

Location College Point