Return to Website

Spunky's Web Board

A posting board for posting. Leave a message, add your links, talk about stuff. Click the 'EXIT' button to return to Spunky' Shirtless Superstars. Have fun!

Spunky's Web Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alan Smith

Just wanted 2 say that alan smith is the sexiest footballer on the planet....why would an accident such as Saturday 18th february hapen 2 him? He is so gorgeous and now he'll miss the world cup....email me with ur 4ts on the matter anybody Stacey

Location England, west midlands

Re: Alan Smith

Completly agree - he's so fit!
He's so talented too - i love his attitude and we're gonna miss him on the pitch big time!

Location Derby

Re: Re: Alan Smith

i know he's not just the sexiest footballer but the sexiest person in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm his number one fan and i love him soooo much

Location England

Re: Re: Re: Alan Smith

No way dudes...im alansmiths no1fan...checkout the site: www.freewebs.com/alansmithno1fan

Location west mids, uk

I KNOW!! Heather he is more than fit n more den the player of the century....he is sooooo much more....lol add me on msn....my email:(word....) is msn and yahoo... lol stacey

Location west mids, uk

i no hes well fit
so sad he got injured

Location grove,england

lol yhyh i totally agree wid ur reply...he is well fit n i love him.... check this out: www.freewebs.com/alansmithno1fan n dont 4get 2 sign the guest buk! peace x-x-x-x

Location west mids, uk

Alan Smith is cheesy!!!

Alan Smith is a cheesy git! He is a rubbish football player and is so ugly! He looks like a donkey. I cant beleive so many people like him! He is scrawny and should have recovered from his injury by now...wimp! Joe Cole is so much better! 100,000,000 times better in fact! So get over Alan Smith!!!!!

Location Partington

Alan Smith is a cheesy skinny twig, His hair is brown an it makes his face look fat. He deserved to not play in the world cup cause hes crap at football. I dont blieve that you think that Alan Smith is the best footballer because hes not, Joe Cole is the best an he 100,0000000 times better than Alan smith. So get your facts right. Get over Alan Smith an get your eyes tested.