Return to Website

Spunky's Web Board

A posting board for posting. Leave a message, add your links, talk about stuff. Click the 'EXIT' button to return to Spunky' Shirtless Superstars. Have fun!

Spunky's Web Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Orlando bloom

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I loveOrlando Bloom i dream about him all the time and in Pirates of the Caribean lucky Kiera Knightley she was 16 at the time and got to kiss him I wish i was her lol he is sooooooooooooooooo hott or SEXY lol ya i so wish that i could like kiss him i mean common its sooo not fair RIGHT???????
anyZ
I have been a good girl Santa pls bring me Orlando Bloom if he doenst fit in my stocking well than just leave him standing up .LOL ya my older sister knows him she met him cause she was an extra in LotR LUCKY she sees him every soo often but says that i cant go with her at all sisters can be soooo mean sigh but o well some day . LOL

Location Canada

Re: Orlando bloom

Samantha,
Lay off Orlando is so mine. I have met him at the LOTR prmiere and the Pirates of the Carrabian prmiere. And i was a extra too. I have a better chance with him then u. Orlando is my SEXY MAN NOT YOURS SO LAY OFF. he said i lookes pretty, I may not be kate bosworth but really i should be. HAHA.

see ya would not want to be ya.

Location United States

Re: Re: Orlando bloom

ok so like i've meet him too idoit, ur not the only one jerko! and he said that i was gorgous and i got my picture taken with him anndd he gave me a kiss on the cheek, personal friend of dad's = his manager
so like poop on you girl cause you suck so just get over it 'he'll never be with you cause he said i was pretty' yea well he dais i was gorgous so in you face you grooss and selfish slut!
~Patty~

Location NJ

Re: Orlando bloom

Orlando is so dreamy. His body is fine and sexy. He has such a cute smile with dimples that make you melt..aaahhh... He makes me have butterflies in my tummy. ORLI IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. His eyes are as cute as puppy eyes. I love him so much.. It'd be great to kiss him and have that locked moment like "Ode on a Grecian Urn" by John Keats

Location NYC

cynthiamcmanus@msn.com,
dmira07@yahoo.com,
gregory_mcmanus@msn.com,
k_abrahim@hotmail.com,
shab3875@hotmail.com,
fun212baby@yahoo.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Orlando is so dreamy. His body is fine and sexy. He has such a cute smile with dimples that make you melt..aaahhh... He makes me have butterflies in my tummy. ORLI IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. His eyes are as cute as puppy eyes. I love him so much.. It'd be great to kiss him and have that locked moment like "Ode on a Grecian Urn" by John Keats

Location College Point

cynthiamcmanus@msn.com,
dmira07@yahoo.com,
gregory_mcmanus@msn.com,
k_abrahim@hotmail.com,
shab3875@hotmail.com,
fun212baby@yahoo.com
babiemonkeygrl_1@msn.com

Location College Point