Return to Website

Spunky's Web Board

A posting board for posting. Leave a message, add your links, talk about stuff. Click the 'EXIT' button to return to Spunky' Shirtless Superstars. Have fun!

Spunky's Web Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Orlando Bloom

OMG!! I LUV ORLANDO SOOOOO MUCH!! THIS WAS AMAZING THANX SOOOO MUCH 4 THIS SITE!!

Location ellington, ct

Re: Orlando Bloom

helow.How are you?I think that those images of Orly are really good!Don´t you think so?

Location Spain

Re: Re: Orlando Bloom

OMG!! YAH!! I LUV HIM SO MUCH HE'S SOOOO HOT!!!

omg!! yea!! he's really hot and a great actor!!

Location ellington, ct

omg he is SO sexy!! i luv orly so much...there are great pic of him on here. i wish i could meet him bcuz he's a great actor, and sexy, and did i mention sexy?

Location ellington, ct

Re: Orlando Bloom

I know he is soooo hot k read my message about Orlando bloom kk i'm Samantha and the subject just says Orlando Bloom k and u will see what has gone on in my life that involves him kk.

Location Canada

OH MY GOD, I LOVE THE PICS OF OB. HE LOOKS SO FIT. N WELL ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS (SIGH). I DREAM OF HIM, IN MY DREAMS (WHICH BY THE WAY OB U R MY DREAM) N I THINK BOUT HIM EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE. I BET I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF URS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. I COLLECT EVERYTHING OF HIM. AND I CANT WAIT TO GET HIS 2006 CALENDER (PLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE LET THERE BE ONE) I CRY OVER HIM SOMETIMES BUT I DONT NO WHY. I THINK THAT IT IS BECAUSE HE IS SOOO WELL GROOMED I THINK. I MET U IN LONDON AT THE PREMIERE OF ONE OF UR FILMS N I WISH ONE DAY I WILL BE ABLE TO MEET U PRPERLY. N WELL I JUST LIKE TO SAY I LOVE U OB. I LOVE U, I LOVE U , I LOVE U.!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA BYE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX