Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
[transfer] can't find my umbrella, I would pour a

if you can dream up there, I will do; if there is no ending road, I have to go...... However, if the outcome of all, just sac Bottega Veneta homme feeling, this world is not if, only the results don't stop. There is a short-lived meteor our fortune, only to send out dazzling rays of light in an instant

know you is a kind of fate, fate, so to pester the life. There is a meet, may be called the encounter; have a kind of encounter, probably due to fate; destiny is our portefeuilles celine most no master, we all read the things that should not have in the eyes Sac Givenchy Homme of each other, so I am afraid, so I escape. The only thing I can do now, is to belong to our memories forever in mind, so that I can think of you at night, turn to your chapter, enjoy the flying their own thoughts

late at night, in the thoughts of flying, do not catch the arrow of memory, tears falling gently, heavy fall on the pillow, issued the petals fall of the voice, I knew it was a meteor tears, that we loved

to you, never tired, but very painful, very painful, if do not give you life star, just do your journey in the meteor! At least once also brighten your sky, isn't it?

if the next life is not a dream, happiness is no longer the wonderful memories, I would like to accompany you to the afterlife, this life has not changed by you!

if you have not love, I have to ask! ]]>