Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please pray for my parents

Hello. Please prayer for my parents. They are trying to get live in an independent living apartment complex. So far, there has been so many hurdles that we have had to jump over, just to get in. Things are wrapping up, but another hurdle appeared, today. My parents' credit rating was lower than expected. The lady at the complex had told me that she'll need to get a special approval, just so they can live there. And, they might have to put down an additional deposit. My mom just started working at a new job and she hasn't gotten paid, yet. And my dad is disabled; that's why they are trying to get into such an apartment complex, for the safety of my dad.

Please pray for them, pray that they will get into this apartment complex, and pray that there will not being any additional deposit needed. They only $500.00 to put down. The security deposit is $300.00. And the actual prorate is $130.34, so that they can move in by this Saturday. Please pray that everything will be okay and that they will be able to move in this Saturday. Also, Their current landlord is trying to kick them out and that' another reason why they need to move into this new place this Saturday. Please pray for them, really much.

Thank you in advance.

God Bless,

Melissa R.
(Daughter)