Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request

I am 62 yrs.old and have started an on-line school in medical transcription paid for by the rehab.dept. because i was hit by a car 1 yr. ago and find problems when I try to go workin an office again. The EDD approved for my schooling by giving me a yrs. benefits to help me and social security has taken my application for SSI to help also.
Yesterday, EDD made a big mess of everything and said bad things to me, insulted my integrity, etc. It hurt me so bad I broke down and began crying. I could not stop and it got worse. I had no food as I was waiting for my money to come through which it should. I lost it, crying very loud and then nasty to the supervisor. I called my rehab. counselor and she is looking into this as it has already been approved. I am scared and I feel anger. Anger is not part of me, nor fear. Seems as though I completely forgot who I am and that in all things, we show love as the children of god. I am ashamed of myself and I am asking for prayer right now. I have repented of my sins and forgiven these people who hurt me so badly. One person could not look me in the eye.
Please pray for me. This anger thing I can't stand. It took years to get rid of anger held inside until I met Jesus. I know Jesus and I know Anger is not part of me because of him. Please help me.

Thank You and God Bless.