Return to Website

Home With God Ministries

Bring your prayer requests and please pray with us for others too.  We encourage everyone to share what the Lord is doing in your lives by by posting Scripture, poems, stories, and prayer requests. Please  invite your loved ones over to join.share with us all that is on your heart..God Bless you and keep you safe in Jesus arms.. i love you all, and i am always praying over all the needs left here..Great Big Hugs Grannyfaith4Jesus

Home With God Ministries
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Perwonal prayer

Hello prayer warriors;
It has come to pass that Cathy and I need prayer. We have reached a place that we cannot find away out.
Cathy is not able to walk and I in the last month and a half have had a really bad fall and broken my back and shattered the vertabrea in my cervical spine. We are unable to stay where we are at any longer and I cannot do anything about it. If I am not able to carry our belongings up 16 steps to our car we will lose what we have left. Please know we must leave this place. It has becaome far worse than you can imagine. It could be worse. " Violence " but I think it is understood that would kill me. I am not stretching anything. THis is where we have come to. I am scared and I don't think Cathy fully understands. She has harmed no one. Any one that is involved with her and anything she is doing, knows what is going on and is not expecting anything from her that she cannot do because of her physical disability.. Cathy is about to imbark on a 4,200 mile drive to be with friends that love her. This has to be. I cannot make that trip now. I don't know if I ever will. I want to, but just going to the doctor and maybe to the store hurts so bad that I can't hardly stand it. My doctor has me on some really serious medication for the pain. To me it seems like she is the only one that knows and understands that I am in really bad shape.
Please pray for us, so much is not right.
Dave and Catherine